Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The month of May


The first weekend in May we went to the Race for the cure. We had lots of fun. We stayed the night in SLC and I painted lots and lots of toenails! To bad we all didn't wear flip flops during the race. Congrats Mom you made it nine years! The worst part is for the second year in a row after the race we found out yet another person has been diagnosed with breast cancer. Last year Mandys friend Amy was diagnosed, and unfortunately this year Grandma Sanders found out she has breast cancer. I have to say I think we all felt like we had
lived that horrible day before. She had a double mastectomy on June first. Grandma I love you and I know you can beat this just like my Mom did. Mothers Day was fun, I'm always so thankful





to be a Mom its the greatest calling in life and to have my husband by my side makes it even better. Thanks girls for loving me so much and making me feel so special. Shylee and Annie planted corn and flower plants they had grow from seeds. Shylee loves Grandpa Cary's garden.




We've all been enjoying the weather we went to the zoo and to the pool for the first time this year. Shylee is very excited to take Hallie swimming. We're looking forward to summer and lots of camping, swimming and fishing.

Poor Shy has had the worst ear infection. We've been lucky she has had on since she got her tubes like 18months ago. But then 3 weeks ago she woke up screaming and by the time I got her to the Dr. she had blood coming out of her ear. The Dr. said there was so much infection in her ear he couldn't even tell if her ear drum had burst she has been on oral antibiotics and had shots. she goes to the ENT tomorrow so hopefully he will be able to help.

2 comments:

  1. I love their matching swim suits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lacy you're girls are adorable. You make motherhood look so easy. We really miss you all.

    ReplyDelete